The Sons And Daughters of Abraham =
Beloved Friend, = 15th August 2017 =
= MISSIONARY BISHOP OLIVER UZOMA ONYEOZIRI GOOD GOVERNANCE ASSOCIATION = MOVEMENT TOWARDS PARTY REGISTRATION FOR 2019 WITH INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION, NIGERIA =
Beloved Calvary greetings to you and your family.
Beloved please I give God the glory for the success given to us in the meeting of Good Governance Association held last Saturday 12th August 2017 for the Party Registration by INEC for 2019. God is Able. With God all things are possible. Amen.
Beloved my heart desire and prayer to God is for God to remember you for good for your participation in the Nigeria For Christ Twenty One Days Fasting and Prayers for the Peace and Prosperity of Nigeria. We thank God for the Success and Victory God has given to us by Christ Jesus. In Jesus name Amen. Glory be to God. Amen and Amen.
The bible said—“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God. 12. Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.” Psalm:62:11-12
“For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.” James:2:26
Beloved our Nation Nigeria is a great and prosperous Nation among the community of Nations. Glory be to God. Beloved God Almighty has put in the heart of Oliver Uzoma Onyeoziri to Work towards The Good Governance of our dear nation Nigeria and that is why I have decided to write you about the registration of a PARTY for 2019 through the Independent National Electoral Commission of Nigeria to achieve the Purpose of God for Nigeria and Nigerians and other Nations of the World which is A NEW NIGERIA WITH THE LOVE OF GOD.
Beloved Please we need One Thousand and Five Hundred coordinators for National and State assignments and also very important are as follows =
1. National Coordinator Registration = N3,000=
2. State Coordinator REGISTRATION = N1,000=
3. National Head Office at Abuja
4. State Head Office at the State Capital
5. Staff Employment
6. National meetings are twice a month which is every second and fourth Saturday of the month. Date of meeting Saturday 26th August 2017 By 2:30 pm
7. Please very important you attend every meeting with a heart filled with the love of God.
8. Please the Good Governance Association Membership is Free for all Nigerians.
9. Please the Good Governance Association Membership is free for all Credible Organizations in Nigeria and other nations of the world.
10. Please Note that we are not into politics and we are not politicians hence we need credible and God fearing Nigerians for the Good Governance of A NEW NIGERIA WITH THE LOVE OF GOD.
11. Please all the National Association’s meeting will hold at Cachez Gardens, Opposite Ecobank Wuse Market, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja Nigeria = Always 2:30 pm = Date of the meeting = 26th August 2017 = All enquiry to = +234-803-312-0781 and 08023618116 =
The bible said—“But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?” James:2:20
Beloved please we need free will donation for this great assignment from God and the Son Jesus Christ and God shall surely reward you exceedingly. Please for your free will donations and the coordinator’s registration fee.
Our Bank Details = Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc = Acct Name : Mount Olivet Evangelical Ministries = Acct No : 1012232357 = Please after bank transactions you send us the details immediately to the Evangelist Oliver Onyeoziri the Missionary Bishop. Please note that date of payment for coordinators is very important for future benefits. God bless you.
The bible said—“Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Amen.” Psalm:124:8
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. Glory be to God. In Jesus name Amen. =
Evangelist Oliver U. Onyeoziri (JP)
Mount Olivet Evangelical Ministries
Abuja Office : Along Kaduna – Lokoja Expressway
By Students Villa Road Junction, Dagiri
Gwagwalada Abuja Nigeria
P. O. Box 8796, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja Nigeria.
Tel: +234-803-312-0781, +234-802-361-8116
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org